Norfolk Island Pine
The Norfolk Island Pine is a tropical evergreen native to Norfolk Island, a tiny, picturesque island off the coast of Australia. Although a lively addition to your home all year round—the Norfolk Island Pine shines as a live holiday tree during the winter season. Just add lights and enjoy!
- Each plant is unique; size and shape fluctuate by season so all measurements are shown as a range
- Medium plant is approximately 12"-20" tall from soil line to top of foliage
- Large plant is approximately 28-38" tall from soil line to top of foliage
- Medium planter is 7" in diameter, medium grow pot is 6" in diameter
- Arrives in a nursery grow pot nestled in your planter choice; except for large planters, which ship separately from large plants
Bright indirect to medium light
Water every 1–2 weeks
You Might Like
The Norfolk Island Pine, is descended from an ancient lineage of cone-bearing trees, existing long before flowers evolved. These trees would have been lost to history during the Cretaceous Extinction Event, if it were not for a few members of the species surviving on Norfolk Island, in the South Pacific. Although most cone-bearing trees like pines are better suited for cold conditions, the Norfolk Island Pine is uniquely tropical. These trees can survive the salt sprays from the ocean and the heat of the tropical day - most other plants cannot.
Become a Subscriber
Take the guesswork out of plant shopping and enjoy the element of surprise with our plant subscription boxes! Choose between our Classic or Pet-Friendly subscription—and receive a new plant and ceramic planter to display it in delivered to your door every month. All you have to do is water and enjoy.
→ Includes easy-care plant & chic ceramic planter
→ Plant variety changes month-to-month
→ Pause or cancel anytime after the first three deliveries