Large Cordyline Maria
If you're looking to add some color to your plant collection, might we suggest the Cordyline Maria? Its long, lance-shaped leaves grow into bright shades of pinks and reds — anywhere from an electric fuchsia to a deep maroon. To keep this tropical plant happy (and its colors vibrant), make sure it gets plenty of bright, indirect sunlight.
- Each plant is unique; size and shape fluctuate by season so all measurements are shown as a range
- Large plant measures between 26"-34" tall from the soil line to the top of the foliage
- Arrives in 10" diameter grow pot
- Large plants benefit from brighter light to help retain their mature foliage
- Large plants require less frequent waterings due to their higher volume of soil
- If you purchase a large plant with a planter, the planter will ship separately
Bright indirect light
Water every 1–2 weeks
Pair It With
The Schefflera Arboricola or Umbrella Tree is characterized by tall, thin stalks, each featuring dense clusters of up to 16 shiny, elliptical, tree-like leaflets. A tropical plant, it craves conditions that are similar to its native Taiwan and Hainan, such as a warm and evenly moist environment and medium or bright indirect light. Caring for this plant is fairly simple: You can water it every one to two weeks, allowing it to dry out between waterings; move it to a shady outdoor spot during the warmer seasons; prune every few months or so; and repot annually or as needed.
Become a Subscriber
Take the guesswork out of plant shopping and enjoy the element of surprise with our plant subscription boxes! Choose between our Classic or Pet-Friendly subscription—and receive a new plant and ceramic planter to display it in delivered to your door every month. All you have to do is water and enjoy.
→ Includes easy-care plant & chic ceramic planter
→ Plant variety changes month-to-month
→ Pause or cancel anytime after the first three deliveries