Hoya Heart Duo
This duo is one of our most popular plant pairs. The Hoya kerrii is commonly called the Hoya Heart Plant because of its green heart-shaped leaves. This single leaf cutting is a fun, whimsical way to show your plant love. It is partially rooted but does not have a node. It will stay as an adorable heart-shaped leaf for years to come.
- Each plant is unique; size and shape fluctuate by season so all measurements are shown as a range
- Mini plant measures between 2–3" tall from the soil line to the top of the foliage
- Arrive in a nursery grow pot nestled in your planter choice
- Hyde planter is ceramic; includes drainage hole and matching saucer
- Hyde planter measures 2.5" in diameter
- Upcycled planter is made from agricultural by-products and natural fibers; includes drainage hole and matching saucer
- Upcycled planter measures 3" in diameter at top, 2.25" in diameter at bottom
You Might Like
Hoya kerrii, or Hoya Hearts, are tropical succulent vines that are often cultivated and sold as leaf cuttings. They belong to the Dogbane family, Apocynaceae, which includes some notable plants such as Dogbane, Oleander, Plumeria, Periwinkle, Golden Trumpet, and Mandevilla. Plants in Apocynaceae have latex sap, are usually fragrant, and are high in alkaloids (esp. Iridoids). The aromatic compounds produced by the flowers are prized as fragrances in perfumes, and the flowers are also cultivated as ornamentals in warmer climates. Hoya flowers are fragrant and waxy-looking, with the fragrance changing with the age of the flower.
Become a Subscriber
Take the guesswork out of plant shopping and enjoy the element of surprise with our plant subscription boxes! Choose between our Classic or Pet-Friendly subscription—and receive a new plant and ceramic planter to display it in delivered to your door every month. All you have to do is water and enjoy.
→ Includes easy-care plant & chic ceramic planter
→ Plant variety changes month-to-month
→ Pause or cancel anytime after the first three deliveries