Fiddle Leaf Fig
The Fiddle Leaf Fig is famous for its broad, vibrant green leaves with prominent veining. It prefers a stable environment and can be fickle when temps fluctuate. Keep it in bright light, and water about once every 1–2 weeks.
- Each plant is unique; size and shape fluctuate by season so all measurements are shown as a range
- Small plant measures between 8–14" tall from the soil line to the top of the foliage
- Medium plant measures between 12–18" tall from the soil line to the top of the foliage
- Large plant measures between 30–40" tall from the soil line to the top of the foliage
- Arrives in a nursery grow pot nestled in your choice of planter; except for large planters, which ship separately from large plants
Bright direct to indirect light
Water every 1–2 weeks
You Might Like
The Fiddle Leaf Fig (Ficus lyrata) is a species of fig tree native to the lowland tropics of western Africa. In its native habitat, it can grow over forty feet tall, however indoor fiddle leaf figs are significantly smaller. Their leaves vary in shape but are often broad, leathery in texture, and a vibrant green hue with prominent veining. Some say they resemble a fiddle – hence their name. The fiddle leaf fig is most happy in a stable environment temperature-wise where it receives at least a few hours of bright direct light a day. They can be fickle with temperature and light changes, so consistency is key.
Become a Subscriber
Take the guesswork out of plant shopping and enjoy the element of surprise with our plant subscription boxes! Choose between our Classic or Pet-Friendly subscription—and receive a new plant and ceramic planter to display it in delivered to your door every month. All you have to do is water and enjoy.
→ Includes easy-care plant & chic ceramic planter
→ Plant variety changes month-to-month
→ Pause or cancel anytime after the first three deliveries