Large Fiddle Leaf Fig Bush
The Fiddle Leaf Fig is famous for its broad, vibrant green leaves with prominent veining. Although affectionately described as “fickle,” it will thrive in a stable environment with bright natural light. Sized to ship best, our large Fiddle Leaf Fig arrives with room to grow as it adapts to your home’s conditions.
- Each plant is unique; size and shape fluctuate by season so all measurements are shown as a range
- Large plant measures between 30–40" tall from the soil line to the top of the foliage
- Arrives in 10" diameter grow pot
- Large plants benefit from brighter light to help retain their mature foliage
- Large plants require less frequent waterings due to their higher volume of soil
- If you purchase a large plant with a planter, the planter will ship separately
Bright direct to indirect light
Water every 1–2 weeks
Pair It With
The Fiddle Leaf Fig (Ficus lyrata) is a species of fig tree native to the lowland tropics of western Africa. In its native habitat, it can grow over forty feet tall, however indoor fiddle leaf figs are significantly smaller. Their leaves vary in shape but are often broad, leathery in texture, and a vibrant green hue with prominent veining. Some say they resemble a fiddle – hence their name. The fiddle leaf fig is most happy in a stable environment temperature-wise where it receives at least a few hours of bright direct light a day. They can be fickle with temperature and light changes, so consistency is key.
Become a Subscriber
Take the guesswork out of plant shopping and enjoy the element of surprise with our plant subscription boxes! Choose between our Classic or Pet-Friendly subscription—and receive a new plant and ceramic planter to display it in delivered to your door every month. All you have to do is water and enjoy.
→ Includes easy-care plant & chic ceramic planter
→ Plant variety changes month-to-month
→ Pause or cancel anytime after the first three deliveries