Large Ficus Audrey
The Ficus Audrey has matte green leaves and thick, white stems. It thrives in filtered bright light with waterings every 1–2 weeks. Audrey’s easy-going nature and low-maintenance care routine make it a popular variety of ficus to grow as a houseplant. Sized to ship best, our large Ficus Audrey arrives with room to grow as it adapts to your home’s conditions.
- Each plant is unique; size and shape fluctuate by season so all measurements are shown as a range
- Large plant measures between 18–24" tall from the soil line to the top of the foliage
- Arrives in 10" diameter grow pot
- Large plants benefit from brighter light to help retain their mature foliage
- Large plants require less frequent waterings due to their higher volume of soil
- If you purchase a large plant with a planter, the planter will ship separately
Bright direct to indirect light
Water every 1–2 weeks
Pair It With
A popular variety of ficus, the Ficus benghalensis 'Audrey' is arguably easier to care for than its infamous relative the Fiddle Leaf Fig, and has beautiful matte green leaves. Native to southeast Asia, it does best in bright light with weekly waterings when the potting mix is bone dry. In its home habitat, Ficus are sometimes used to make living bridges! This is because they are elastic and can produce pliable aerial roots. But make sure to wear gloves while pruning, because their interior milky latex sap can be irritating to your skin.
Become a Subscriber
Take the guesswork out of plant shopping and enjoy the element of surprise with our plant subscription boxes! Choose between our Classic or Pet-Friendly subscription—and receive a new plant and ceramic planter to display it in delivered to your door every month. All you have to do is water and enjoy.
→ Includes easy-care plant & chic ceramic planter
→ Plant variety changes month-to-month
→ Pause or cancel anytime after the first three deliveries